Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

WebGL Precompile does not work

Hi there,

I am currently evaluating whether PowerUI is the right GUI framework for me, it seems great so far, but I cannot get the WebGL export to work. Here are the steps I took to compile:

1. Clone the repository according to the instructions here: https://git.kulestar.com/PowerUI/UnityProject

2. Change API Compatibility Level to .NET 4.x, which then allows me to run the examples in the Editor on PC

3. Switch Platform in Build Settings to WebGL

4. Change API Compatibility again

5. Precompile via Window -> PowerUI -> Precompile

Sadly, the precompiler errors out on me with many errors of type CS0234, like:

• UnityProject\Assets\PowerUI\Source\Http\Cookie.cs.preco(5,19) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name `RegularExpressions' does not exist in the namespace `System.Text'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
  • UnityProject\Assets\PowerUI\Source\JavaScript\Jint\Native\Array\ArrayInstance.cs.preco(2,14) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Linq' does not exist in the namespace `System'. Are you missing `System.Core' assembly reference?

Another thing I have observed is that the .cs files in the PowerUI\Source directory have been renamed to .cs.preco, but I guess that is intentional?

Have you encountered these errors before? I currently am out of Ideas on how to fix this problem and appreciate any pointers in the right Direction 🙂

Want the latest updates? Check out the repositories.